Things I need to remember asking locals as all of my American Football knowledge is based on this movie:
- Can you live in New Orleans and like a team other than the Saints? (This is just a hypothetical question. I’m not aiming at a social outcast career, I swear. I will get a Saints jacket as soon as the new collection is in.)
- What if you live in a state without a local football team? Who do you support?
- Why do some states have two or three teams and other none at all?
- What if you live in a state with two or three football teams? Who do you support?
- Who do you support at the Super Bowl if your team didn’t make it?
- Have you ever met a person who really paid $ 10.000 for a used Drew Brees jersey?
- Don’t you think that Sean Payton looks a tiny little bit like Bruce Willis?
- Why can players stand up again after having been tackled? By laws of physics and the sound of it, they should be at least unconscious.
- And by consequence, how come 32-year-old Drew Brees is still alive and playing?
- What’s the least liked team in the NFL?
- Do you know all of the rules to the game?