I tried to be very clever and put this on my computer:
As this road to distraction was blocked, I tried to bake bread. Nifty me!
This time, it even turned out to be edible and not adamant like the other two times I’ve tried. Maybe yeast and me will be friends in the end!
So, these breadsticks were edible, but far from good – I’ve added a pinch of salt to the dough when it should have been a truckload. But if you eat it with salted butter and put extra salt on it, it’s not too bad.
- 3-6% dry yeast (wikipedia says so.)
- warm water
- put it together and knead it until it’s flexible.
- pour in some olive oil and knead again until your wrist joints hurt.
- put it somewhere warm and wait 45 minutes.
- knead it again, put it in the shape you want it to look like in the end.
- wait another 20 minutes.
- put it in the oven at medium high temperature for 20 minutes or so.
and there it is: mediocre bread!
p.s.: I don’t have a scale. I’ve estimated the ingredients and produced edible results.